- Jalapeno Poppers
- Candied Bacon
- Devilled Eggs for Easter
- Coppa Bread
- Mussaman Mussels
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Paddy’s Day Cupcake
- Berry Chocolate Bread Pudding with Grand Marnier Chocolate Sauce
- Raspberry Chocolate Cups
- Cherry Cream Cake
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Nutty Fool
- Panna Cotta with Hibiscus and Rose Hip Tea Syrup
- Normandy Apple Flan
- Paris-Brest with Coffee Cream
- Orange Mascarpone Ice Cream
- Almond Short Crust Tartlets with Chantilly Cream and fresh Strawberries
Hey! Thanks for liking my blog post 🙂 You have a great collection of recipes – yummy! Love your Virginia Woolf quote. It is so true.
It is a great quote and it sums up my blog title very well. Thanks! 🙂
What a beautiful blog! Great pictures. I think I’m going to try the Kale and Navy Beans with Pancetta as soon as I get my pots and pans out of their boxes in our new house.
Beautiful blog with interesting recipes and amazing photography..you have one more follower.
Thank you for your kind words. I am glad to have you take interest in my blog. I hope you like what you see!
Your photography is amazing Deb! Have to try some of these recipes too….they look and sound amazing:)