That’s what it’s all about! Joyous little souls, happy and content children, safely tucked into their parents arms.
And sometimes it is about teaching them to remember to clean up after themselves, or practise their alphabets, or keep their hats and mitts on when out in the cold, or even eating their dinner in less than an hour, via the magical Elf.
Sometimes in the midst of it all, discovering that the world – however grey it may look from time to time – is still a place of hope … as long as our children believe in giving.
Easy Elfin Partridgeberry Walnut Muffins
1. Preheat oven at 350F degrees.
2. Line Muffin trays with liners.
3. Mix together –
- Flour: 2 Cups
- Baking Powder: 1 1/2 tsp
- Baking Soda: 1/2 tsp
- Salt: 1/2 tsp
- Sugar: 1 cup
4. Set aside.
5. In another bowl mix together –
- Melted butter: 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp
- Eggs: 2
- Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice: 2/4 cup
- Orange Zest: 1/2 tsp
6. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
7. Mix in 1 cup of partridgeberries or cranberries
8. Mix in 1 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts
9. Pour in muffin liners
10. Bake for 30-32 mins or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
11. Top with cream cheese frosting.
I’ve never even heard of partridgeberries before! Love learning about something new. =)